carpet cleaning York
Carpet cleaning and Upholstery cleaning York
To maintain a clean look and feel, carpets require regular care which will also extend their life as well as ensure good general hygiene. Hot water extraction (steam cleaning) is recommended by most carpet manufacturers, as this is the only way to clean a carpet or your upholstery properly. This is my preferred method and with the power of the my truck mounted carpet cleaning machine I can clean deeper into the carpet pile leaving your carpets feeling cleaner and fresher. My extensive cleaning process will guarantee your much loved carpets and upholstery are cleaned to a high standard, leaving most carpets dry in about 5 hours. In order to be safe for you and your family all my products are eco and pet friendly.
Carpet and upholstery whether in a domestic or commercial environment in York benefit from regular cleaning and maintenance to improve their appearance and prevent premature wear. Having one of the most powerful and advanced cleaning machines available, allows me to clean deeper and more efficiently than most other carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning companies in York.
My extensive cleaning process will guarantee your much loved sofa and upholstered furniture is cleaned to a high standard. My cleaning process is completed on all areas of your sofa and armchairs being cleaned, backs, fronts, sides, corners, arms and of course the cushions. As you probably know from washing clothes at home, hot water cleans better than cold, it will break down and remove the natural oils trapped in your upholstery. This will be done using specially designed upholstery cleaning tools. This ensures the minimum amount of moisture is left on the upholstery fabric.
By introducing regular cleaning to your upholstery you are ensuring they will not only look good but will last longer.
Carpets and upholstery are some of the biggest investments that you will make in your home and it makes sense to protect them against accidents. Stain Protection creates an invisible barrier, which helps keep stains from becoming a permanent part of the carpet and upholstery fibres. While stain protection is not bulletproof, it provides you with a window of opportunity for you to remove common household stains. Carpets and upholstery that are unprotected can absorb spills so quickly that even your best efforts to remove them are fruitless. The protection helps to stop carpet and upholstery fibres from absorbing stains. Giving you a chance to clean the stain before it sets into the fibres. The best time to have this protection applied is when the carpet and fabric is new or after you have had it cleaned.
Please note that these treatments are never quite full-proof. When you have a spillage you still need to clean it up as soon as possible. If you leave it a stain may still develop.
Half price stain protection treatment on every carpet, rug or piece of upholstery cleaned
General care tips:
- To prevent dirt from outside being trodden into your carpets and soiling them by doubling up on doormats. Keeping one on the inside and one on the outside of each entrance to your home.
- Act immediately when dealing with spillages to prevent staining and blot the area with an absorbent cloth, working from the outside in. Never rub it as this can cause irreversible damage to the carpet fibres. Rinse with cold water from a spray bottle then blot dry.
- Keep your carpets dust free and keep those fibres plumped up by vacuuming your home a least twice a week, at an absolute minimum.
- Carpets should be cleaned professionally a minimum of every 12 months, more often if you have children and pets.
- Protect your carpets from the sun as UV rays can cause fading of carpet fibres.
- Protect your sofa and upholstery from the sun as UV rays can cause fading of the upholstery fabric.
- Vacuum your sofa and armchairs regularly to remove dust and dirt that can cause soiling and damage upholstery fibres.
- Rearranging cushions occasionally on your sofa and armchairs to ensure even wear of your cushions fabric and fillings.